Offering – Cloud
Reduce your costs
Get more control over your IT budget
- Get a better control on the cost related to the IT infrastructure
- Price per user
Put flexibility in your deployment
- Flexibility in the deployment of services as the number of employees fluctuate
- Access your information from anywhere using your desktop, browser, smartphone or tablet
Environment in the hands of experts
- Reduce the need for in-depth local IT knowledge and availability
- Rely on Gfi as your Single Point of Contact
IBM Smartcloud for Social Business
The recently rebranded SmartCloud for Social Business is the culmination of IBM’s efforts to facilitate seamless internal and external collaboration for enterprises. IBM has developed a flexible cloud strategy to deliver these capabilities to enterprise buyers using Domino, Connections, Docs, Sametime and Traveler in an integrated offering. IBM has positioned its Social Business Toolkit as a means to both customize and extend its online portfolio.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 eases enterprises into the cloud by allowing IT leaders to pick which collaboration workloads move into the cloud and which remain on-premises. To make this choice simple for prospective clients, Microsoft is investing heavily in bringing its online portfolio into parity with its legacy on-premises collaboration applications.